Saturday, February 21, 2009

urgghhh


urghhhh..

this time,im very sure there's smthing problem with my connection..or mayb my laptop..
urghh..sgt2 tension..
excuse me,im so so snarl to read these word..-"The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading."..damn!!damn!!

i planned to upload some pics here..i planned to upload my profile pic..but failed..!!!!

is it because of smthg malicious called V.I.R.U.S?
naaa..i always update the antivirus..always.. -oh no no no i cant answer how superb the antivirus though..

erm..bit tension..bluwekss..

1 comments:

suezen on February 22, 2009 at 5:53 AM said...

hah....bli laptop br nk???heheh

 

~ Blisz ZouriesZ ~ Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada