Tuesday, February 3, 2009

:: Back To Basic ::


woooott woooott..
for this entry im pleasantly to tell u guys the basic of my own self..


..It all started at late 1970's in Singapore..when my mom met my dad.huhu.
It's like Juliet n R
omeo

pic of my mom

Pic of my dad

( but it is not literally the same la..huhu.. )..
Mom & Dad fell in love at first sight..
( yup..seriously love at first sight )...
ppppsssstttt..( *Whispering* )..
But they had never talked to each other even they frequently bumped into each other. XP..


And It continued to be the same untill my mom moved to another place..
omg..
BUT..huhu..like some dramas..kalau jodoh tak kemana rite..
they met again when one of my mom's fren,Zainab, asked my mom to come along n joined her hang out .
huhu..Actually my mom's fren intent to introduce my mom dgn one of her fren..huhu..
FYI,my mom is very the pemalu one..
( huhu..i dunno why the "pemalu gene" became less while my mom producing me..sigh.)

okla..Guess what?
To make it short,the guy that my mom's fren intent to introduce is actually "MY DAD"..
ohh..i can imagine how pleasantly surprised they were..

( huhu..Flowers start blooming..
butterflies were flying around..
sun radiating..Stars twinkling..huhu..)
urm..no need to tell the story furthermore la.. its enough to say that they had the chemistry between them and live happily until now with their 3 kids.




2 comments:

kimimycat on February 21, 2009 at 3:12 AM said...

Lovely stories!

zura on February 21, 2009 at 3:27 AM said...

yup yup..huhu..

 

~ Blisz ZouriesZ ~ Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada